Connect through prayer!
One of the best ways we connect together is through prayer. We always need you're prayers for this church, it's leaders, and our community.
As members we pray for each other and our pastor and staff who lead us daily, and as people we pray for our world and it's denizens.
In 1 Thessalonians the bible encourages us to pray
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
So, how can you get involved with praying at Aspen Park?
The bible teaches us in 1 Timothy that we should come to God with petitions, prayers and intercessions.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
Petitions, prayers, Intercessions are all required of us when we come before God. Petitioning means you and others are bringing the same requests to God. Praying is individual, and specific for your own needs. Intercession is a prayer made on behalf of others.
These three different types of prayer is the best way you can be involved with Aspen Park.
What does APBC need prayer for?
- Pray for the leadership of Aspen Park, because Satan is always working to set traps for them.
- Pray for the weekly preparation of the services that they be what God is inspiring in our leadership.
- Pray for the bible study leaders that they are able to prepare what God has put in their hearts.
- Pray for giving hearts, not just for financial contributions, but for volunteers, and physical goods.
- Pray for the members of the church that their hearts would be open to hear God's word in their life.
- Pray for the guests and the rest of the world that they see Christ Jesus in our members.
- Pray for the community that we, as members will be able to connect them with a loving, living God.
Do you need prayer?
If you need prayer please contact us through our email and tell us what you need. We will make sure that prayers go out to you. Remember, prayer is active and when you actively pray with others in petition to God he will answer you. Not ever on our own timing but on his.
God will provide his answers to our prayers, we are assured of that.