Lesson 1: Super Saving
What if you didn't face car payments or credit card debt? What if your family was on the same page with finances and could avoid money fights? What would you be able to accomplish if you were not held back by finances?
Financial Peace University is all about learning how to take control of your money. By learning how to handle money God's way, past attendees have beaten debt and are now saving and moving toward their retirement number.
Materials cost $119. This includes:
- Nine classes on Sundays at 5:00 pm through November 18 (Two breaks for 5th Sunday (9/30) and Fall Festival (10/14))
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to our local group
- Subscription to an awesome budgeting tool
- Workbook for all nine lessons
- The Legacy Journey course: an added value covering biblical wealth and generosity
About your coordinators:
Chris Dotson is allergic to debt. He's saved his way to pay cash for his truck, education and is working to owning his home. He and his wife, Mona, are dedicated to a zero-based budget and to helping others learn how to do the same.
Janet Brister has gotten out of about $15,000 consumer debt - twice. She and her husband, Scott, now own their home and Janet has retired. Scott is still working because he chooses to.
Between these two coordinators you have a full-spectrum of experience to rely on in addition to all of FPU resources found in your workbook and online.